Ladies' League Information
2018 LADIES' LEAGUE INFO WILL BE POSTED SOON
The Rochester CC Wednesday La-Tees Night will be a 12-week session (not including optional scrambles with Nippo) with 1 week reserved for a rain date and NO LEAGUE on July 5th, July 19th, and August 9th. La-Tees Night will consist of 2 Flights: the “Competitive Flight” similar to past League formats and the “Instructional Flight” which includes limited instruction and optional contest holes. La-Tees Night Pre-Season Scramble & Info Night will be on Wednesday, May 17th at 5:30pm and is Free of charge and anyone is invited. There will be a meal included in the Competitive Flight Entry Fee for the Banquet Night only. The league is open to Members and non-Members and the shotgun start will begin at 5:30pm.
• Wednesday, May 17th: Pre-League Scramble with Info Night*
• Wednesday, June 28th: Nippo Lake Scramble Day at ROCHESTER CC*
• Wednesday, July 5th: NO LEAGUE (holiday week)
• Wednesday, July 19th: NO LEAGUE (Ladies Seacoast Invitational at RCC)
• Wednesday, August 9th: NO LEAGUE at Rochester CC (NHGA Stroke Play)
• Thursday, August 10th: Rochester CC Scramble Day at NIPPO LAKE*
• Wednesday, August 30th: Rain Date & End of Season Banquet (time TBD)
We hope that everyone can stay for dinner after league. It’s a great time to socialize with your teammates and keep up to date on what’s happening at RCC. Ladies' League Membership is opened to the public as well as RCC members.
All league participants must have an established current GHIN handicap. Scores will be based off of NET results and points will be awarded for top finishers as well as 1 point for participating. A sub list will be available should you be unable to make it, so we will have no play ahead option this year.