What better way to keep your head in the game during the off season? RCC offers 2 Indoor League Sessions, one in the late fall and one in the winter. Two-person teams can play their round any time Monday-Sunday. Courses and formats vary from week to week. GHIN handicaps required. League fees include weekly & overall prizes.
2022 Simulator Golf League Winter Session
ATTENTION WINTER SIM LEAGUE TEAMS:
WEEKLY LEAGUE ROUNDS RUN FROM SUNDAY TO SATURDAY. YOU CAN ALWAYS PLAY AHEAD BUT NOT BEHIND!SUBS ARE ALLOWED IN THE LEAGUE IF YOU OR YOUR PARTNER CANNOT MAKE ITLEAGUE RESULTS WILL BE POSTED ON MONDAY’S THERE ARE 168 HOURS IN THE WEEK,YOU ONLY NEED TO BE HERE FOR 1 ½ OF THEM!SWING HARD & PLAY FAST!
- Two Person Team
- League Session runs Sunday, January 2nd through Saturday, March 5th (playoffs March 6th-April 2nd)
- Weekly rounds can be played anytime Monday - Sunday
- Cost: $100 League Fee per person (Includes Weekly & Overall Prizes)
- $32 Simulator Fee per person/per week/90 min session - Includes Weekly Prizes and CTP $
- Optional GROSS ONLY cash skins $10 per player per round
Men: Blue Tees / Men 65+: White Tees / Women: Red Tees
Alternate Shot tees will be Whites for all Mixed Teams and Male teams with a combined age of 125+
Must play on or before the Sunday of the Stated Competition Week (able to play ahead if needed) and will receive 0 points for week missed. Tee times for league rounds can be made 3 weeks ahead (2 weeks for regular rounds).Handicaps for sim league players will be either Fall Sim Handicap carried over OR 70% of the GHIN handicap until adjustments are made after Week 3.