What better way to keep your head in the game during the off season? RCC offers 2 Indoor League Sessions, one in the late fall and one in the winter. Two-person teams can play their round any time Monday-Sunday. Courses and formats vary from week to week. GHIN handicaps required. League fees include weekly & overall prizes.
2021 Simulator Golf League Winter Session
- Two Person Team
- League Session runs Monday, January 4th through Sunday, March 7th with PLAYOFFS from March 8th through April 11th
- Weekly rounds will be played anytime Monday – Sunday
- Weekly Rounds can be played “ahead” and MUST be played on or before the Sunday deadline; Teams will receive 0 points for week-NO EXCEPTIONS
- Cost: $90 League Fee per person (Includes Weekly & Overall Prizes) $29 Simulator Fee per person/per week/90 min session (Includes Weekly Prizes and CTP $)
2020 Simulator Golf League Fall Session
- Two Person Team
- League Session runs Monday, November 9th through Sunday, December 20th
- Weekly rounds can be played anytime Monday - Sunday
- Cost: $60 League Fee per person (Includes Weekly & Overall Prizes)
- $29 Simulator Fee per person/per week/90 min session - Includes Weekly Prizes and CTP $
Men: Blue Tees / Men 65+: White Tees / Women: Red Tees
Alternate Shot tees will be Whites for all Mixed Teams and Male teams with a combined age of 125+
Must play on or before the Sunday of the Stated Competition Week (able to play ahead if needed) and will receive 0 points for week missed. Tee times for league rounds can be made 3 weeks ahead (2 weeks for regular rounds).Handicaps for sim league players will be either Fall Sim Handicap carried over OR 70% of the GHIN handicap until adjustments are made after Week 3.